You can take cannabis in different ways. The bottom line is to achieve pleasure and health benefits from cannabis. We will be looking at the benefits of cannabis tincture vs. smoking. One has an obvious health advantage over the other. In the end, you are going to know the best among the two methods.
What is cannabis tincture vs smoking?
You have to understand the definition of the two methods of taking cannabis for a clear understanding of the health benefits that each of them brings to the body. Smoking is the old fashioned way of ingesting cannabis into the system of the body. Tincture is the improved scientific method of taking cannabis.
The majority of people do not love the taste of tincture in the mouth. That is one of the major disadvantages of tinctures. You can buy it or make it on your own from home. It is a concentrated solution that is made by dissolving cannabis extracts in a percentage of alcohol.
- The pros of cannabis tincture
- It has fewer added sugars and fats.
- It does not irritate the lungs and throat.
- It has no odor. be taken without being noticed.
Let us now go into what is obtainable in cannabis smoking. It is important to define the two to get a full understanding of what is involved in cannabis tincture vs. smoking. Smoking is the old-fashioned way of inhaling cannabis into the system of the body.
- The effects of cannabis smoking
- Cannabis spends more time in the lungs.
- It deposits four times more tar in the lungs than a cigarette.
- More molecules of smoke settle into the respiratory system.
- Smoking cannabis can cause wheezing, coughing as well as chest tightness.
When we weigh the results gotten through the two methods under consideration, it can be seen that cannabis tincture provides better health benefits when compared to cannabis smoking. There are obvious risks involved in cannabis smoking.
Cannabis tincture vs. smoking has health advantages
- The cannabis tinctures provide a long-lasting effect when compared to smoking.
- The tincture provides a more controlled dosage when compared to smoking.
- The tincture has multiple uses; it has an edge here again over smoking.
- Tinctures are easy to store and have a long shelf life.
- It can be seen from the above that cannabis tincture has an edge over cannabis smoking.
Q: How many drops of cannabis tincture did I need under my tongue?
A: For a start, begin with one or two drops. Increase the dose if one or two drops do not work for you. If you are having issues further; then consult your doctor on the way forward that will be in the best interest of your health.
Q: What should I look for when buying CBD?
A: Make sure the labeling on the bottle is clear enough. The amount of CBD per serving must be indicated on the bottle.
Q: Is there any difference between smoking and tincturing?
A: The difference is very clear through the usage. Smoking involves inhaling the smoke and it affects the lungs. Tincture goes into the system in the body. There are health implications involved.
It can be seen from what has been described above that there is a huge difference between smoking and tincture. When comparing cannabis tincture vs. smoking, the better of the two is the tincture. The health advantages that come with it give it the edge over smoking.